Follow

It's not a question, but an announcement: My father passed away this morning at 4 AM. My father had numerous health problems for the last few years, so this was expected, but still the news feels like a punch in my stomach. The important thing for me to remember is that he's no longer in pain. Spending a couple days with my mother, I will be on and offline. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I am sorry for your loss.

May God grant you and your family grieving mercies and comfort during this difficult time.

Hugs!
(4)

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad 3 years ago, and my whole world changed. Prayers for you and your family!
(3)

I am so sorry for your loss. May you cherish the happy memories you had with him. Prayers & hugs to you. 🙏🏻
(1)

May the memory of your father be a blessing to you.
(2)

My sincere condolences for your great loss, Anonymous! Be easy on yourself. May sweet memories of your father bring you and your family peace.
(1)

So sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
(2)

So sorry for your loss. Praying for strength for you and your family.
Hug, Bella
(3)

So very sorry for your lost. Will be praying for you and your family.
(2)

So very sorry about your father. You will be in my prayers. Hugs!
(2)

My thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family during this difficult time. Wishing you special blessing, and hope you find some peace knowing your father is in a better place. God bless you and keep you in his care. Hugs!
(2)

Sorry for your loss
(2)

My condolences and my prayers for you and your family. As someone told me last month when my father died, “It’s a shock to your system.” Make a bigger effort to take care of yourself - eat well, sleep well, exercise, and breathe deeply. Praying for you.
(2)

My condolences for the loss of your father. Sending you a hug and all the best.
(2)

So sorry to hear about your Dad's passing, you are so right in your beliefs that he is no longer suffering, still it is sad when we lose our folks. You take care and enjoy your time with your Mom!
(2)

1256, I am also sorry for the loss of your father. He is at peace and without pain.
(2)

I am so sorry, my prayers are with you all
(2)

Anonymous - May peace be with you and your family during this difficult time.
(2)

No, it's never easy even when it is expected. I'm sorry for your loss.
(2)

It's so difficult even if it was expected to be without someone you've always had. Sorry for the loss of your father.
(2)

I am so sorry. Sending all the love!
(2)

Anon, I'm so sorry for your loss. ((((Hugs)))))) and be kind to yourself in the coming days and weeks.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter