Follow

won't listen throws fits

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Her days living at home are numbered, tell your husband to start getting ready for the move into asst. living or even a nursing home. He needs to get his ducks in order now, so it won't be such a shocker when it comes to that. It's not a matter of IF, it's just a matter of WHEN. Sorry, wish I had better news.
(2)

Thanks for your replies, I didn't get to finish my comment before it posted. This is my mother in law. We have a caregiver for her but there are days she refuses to open the door for her, and has gone out in the garage and take the spare key so she can't enter. Then.......she threatens to call the police if she doesn't leave. My husband has promised her she doesn't have to go to nursing home but.....if she continues this behavior I don't know how much longer we can go thru this drama all the time. She has Alz and Parkinson's and reasoning with her is just not possible.
(0)

Some churches have volunteers that will sit with an elder but it sounds like you will need alot of hours; how long is your LO home alone at this time?
(0)

Try cna schools for those still studying. I got a great caregiver that way. Also nursing schools, rn and lvn good luck
(0)

I understand call your local social service they can point help you.My mom is the same way so good luck just rember your not alone.
(0)

Perhaps an in home sitter can be hired just so there will be someone there.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter