Follow

She was in tremendous pain. They said the system did not work. They forgot, that's all. She passed in pain after ten days. They leave me alone, I didn't know what to do. Now please tell me,it's okey to make suffer a senior for ten days? Nobody explained to me the process. Now I know, it's terrifying seeing your mother dying. Please help. thank you.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Was there an actual palliative care kit or is that something you've been reading about online?

Here is your other thread

https://www.agingcare.com/discussions/i-live-in-canada-mississaugamy-beautiful-mother-dyed-with-extremendous-painconvulsionsshe-has-gangre-444189.htm
(1)

Beri, you're in Canada aren't you?

I'm hoping some Canadian forum members will be able to tell you how to make a formal complaint about substandard palliative care where you're living. Don't go away!
(2)

That sounds just awful. I'm so sorry that happened to you and to your mom. You might find grief counseling helpful. If you think there was malpractice involved in your mother's last days, you can contact the state medical review board and ask for a review.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter