Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Oh good LORD.

Are you all right? Can we help?
(2)

Oh my gosh! What a tremendous shock!
(2)

That was a terrible thing to happen - poor brother. Hopefully Dad did not realize what had happened. Deepest sympathies to you and family.
(3)

Thoughts and prayers your way....how old was your brother?

Wake up call for us all.....lets see the doctor ourselves someday!!
(3)

I’m very sorry for your loss and hope a new care plan for your parents can be put together quickly. I can’t imagine the shock of it all
(1)

Thankyou to everyone my Brother the caretaker was 69years old and my point was due to Dads unfortunate inability to see he is somewhat blind as well, as Charley had a seizure or the brain absesses were impacting him for hours, Dad was not able to help
charley get to a phone and he was cognitively impaired...sad..so I arrived by accident and took him to Emergency where the MRI discovered serious Brain Absesses..he passed the following few days after never recovering...but I would say this caretaker
was tired and stressed and DAd should have been in 24 hour care by outsiders...
(3)

Pushing the limitations on a worn out caretaker...….caretakers are so worred about the
patient Father that they fail to look at themselves...…..this would not have been a different outcome as the seriousness of his condition was predictable..but no doctor
he had three for a year thinking charley was stressed...….
(1)

I am so sorry for your loss. That is so sad for you and your family. My heartfelt
condolences.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter