Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
1 2 3
I have been reading this thread and I certainly don't want to offend anyone...but if you are suspecting someone is a troll...why do you post on the thread? It just seems to me that if said op is a troll, you are giving them what they are looking for...attention and causing people to get their anger and anxiety levels up.

I used to get angry with new posters who started a thread...many of us, including myself jumped in giving suggestions, love and hugs. The op would never respond again. I decided I would pick and chose new postings from newcomers, if I do chose to post on a new thread and the op never responds to anyone or if they turn out to be a troll,....that is the chance I took in trying to help someone. I do not take it personal because 97% are legit and real
(4)

I can verify the part about Federal parole. My secretary's husband used to have a gun shop and was very unfortunately involved in selling a firearm that ended up in the hands of a convicted felon; none of us thought it was his fault or that he could have reasonably known, but it did not go as well as possible in court and he ended up with 2 years in the fed, no chance for reduction in that no matter what, though he was model prisoner and had good family and friends support.

I reallly like Sharynmarie's attitude - I too would rather be a fool helping a real troll on some rare occasion, as long as I didn't take some kind of bait and come out with an opinion they could totally use in some self-serving way. That actually happens on the only other board I'm at all active on, called Sermo; we get legal trolls trying to get people to write negative things that might help one or the other party in some court case (!) I would really, really like to see us be very very sparing about calling someone the "t" word from here on out.
(4)

Agreed, Vstefans.
(1)

Agreed!! Lets do it!!
(0)

BTW, I don't feel like a fool because I just don't take it personal.
(0)

1 2 3
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter