Follow

Friday morning, shortly after midnight my mother took her last labored breath. The past 5 plus years have been a roller coaster of ups and downs. Mother deserved better, but we are talking about ALZ, aren't we?
I received very much support and information from this sight and I hope I was able to share some some points of interest or wisdom myself.
Please encourage your friends and acquaintances to use this site. I don't think I ever stepped away from Aging Care thinking That Was Stupid. Sometimes, with the stress of our situations our brains just don't function as clearly and we need another person's advise or opinion.
Thank you to all of you and God Bless.
Marilyn C

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
My condolences on your loss.
May the God of all comfort bless you and keep you in his hand and under his wing.
(1)

Mg, so sorry for your loss. Be comforted by your memories of the good days.
(1)

Sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel. I'm so grateful and blessed that i found this site. I want to thank all of you, for sharing your stories and advises. God bless every one of you!
(0)

Sorry for your loss,please take care of yourself.
(0)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Be prepared to walk around in a daze for a couple of months because of the loss and because you won't know what to do with the free time you have all of a sudden. (My mom died in April.) I will be praying for you.
(0)

KatieKat2009, you aren't kidding! Last night, I couldn't keep a thought in my head long enough to act on it. There were times over the past few years that I would get in my car to head to the grocery store and would drive onto the highway instead.
I hope everyone of you realize how much help you are in situations like this. We are sisters and brothers!
(0)

I am so sorry for your loss. May you find some peace
(0)

Big hugs, Marilyn. We are all sisters and brothers going through this. My thoughts are with you this morning as you go through arrangements. I hope that soon all the painful memories of the last five years are replaced with good ones of the earlier years.
(0)

So very sorry for the loss of your Mom. May your happy memories soon bring you comfort! Take good care of yourself now.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter