The profile pic on here is me and my Mom. Profile pic on here is me and my Mom I can't find the original is there anyway to enlarge it and send it to me? I want to use it on my Fb page?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Save image as... will download it to your default point, from there you can put it into your pictures or wherever you need it to be.

Ctschell, my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family for your Mom's passing.

For the profile picture, click on your screen name and that will take you to your profile page.... try "right click" on the photo and scroll down to where it says "copy image"... see if you can transfer that photo to another program where hopefully the photo can be made larger. Sometimes enlarging a small photo will make it fuzzy. Hope this works.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter