Follow

My Mom died last Thursday. My brother, my wife and I were all with her, and it was very peaceful. Just wanted to say thanks, as this forum was a very helpful resource for me over the last year - it helped me so much to have your communal knowledge, wisdom, and resources. And it helped me to not feel alone in what was a very challenging time.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Condolences to all of you, and it sounds as though the end was as good as it gets. Recovery sometimes feels almost as hard, so have a rest while you can. Love, Margaret
(1)

Trying, I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to your family.
(1)

So sorry for your loss.
(1)

Trying, I'm sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. I'm glad we could make the experience a bit less traumatic for you.
(2)

Trying42, im so sorry for your loss. Take some time for yourself and your family. You deserve it. I just lost my mother recently and now am caring for my father who has really gone down hill since my mom died. After 62 years together and not one day apart i sort of understand. I will keep you in my prayers and be safe. Deb
(1)

So sorry for ur loss.
(1)

Condolences to you and your family.
(1)

I pray that God will strengthen and comfort you as you grieve the loss of your Mother. She was blessed to have such a loving and dedicated family. Hopefully, you'll stay with us and encourage others in the future and I hope your future is filled with happiness.
(1)

Sending you many healing wishes. Come back and let us know how you’re all doing.
(2)

thanks everyone.
(1)

Im so sorry for the loss of your mom.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter