Follow

I know he wanted to know what was going on. Hospice was wonderful they said give what you feel makes him comfortable after two days I increased he finally went into coma his heart racing I held him told him we loved him you know he was at peace in hospital I would have never let him go home I don't think he would of woken up he died horribly but I couldn't put him in coma he just wanted to know what was happening he was in coma in hospital comfortable peaceful how cruel to have to wake up to die again I should not of brought him home so sorry my beloved husband

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Was your husband on hospice? Not sure about your question.
(1)

Widow, I too, am sorry for your loss. It is very difficult to watch our loved ones pass, especially in these sorts of circumstances. Do not feel guilty, you did the best you could do and followed hospice instructions. I agree that it would have been more difficult for both of you for him to awaken then start the dying process all over again. He was at peace and at least was comfortable.
(1)

Im so sorry that happened. All any of us can do is what we think is right at the time, based on what we know at the time. Be kind to yourself and please don't feel guilty.
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter