Follow

Religion plays a big part in all this. Sometimes, the gospel is the only thing that keeps me from going crazy. Just wanted to discuss some things with some fellow members is all :)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Oh sorry I didn't know there were rules prohibiting these kinds of posts.

Thanks freqflyer and SunnyGirl1!

Threeboys, I would love to connect with you! My reasoning for putting up with all of this is because of the gospel and its teachings. I guess a part of me wonders where is the balance. At least you made it to church. I just woke up. And Sunday's are the days I need the most to renew my mind for the week.
(0)

I am. I would love to chat with you. You're right, religion plays such a big role in this. I'm sitting in Sunday school right now not listening to the teacher because my mind is so wrapped up in care giving. Haha. I don't know if this post thread will be allowed, so I'll try to see if there's a way we can message each other. Will post again later today after I get home. But in a nutshell, I'm with you when you say how much the Gospel helps. Having a spiritual base is good for all of us I think regardless of the church you belong to. Each faith group is slightly different though, and I think it would be very beneficial to talk to someone in your own faith, to help sort through your thoughts and feelings.
(1)

I hate to sound like a grump, but forum rules prohibit religious discussion. I know they often happen anyway, but having a thread dedicated to a search for a specific religious community is pushing well beyond the rules.
(1)

I hope you find someone. I wanted to become a member of the LDS when I was a teen. I even attended some meetings with a couple of missionaries. My parents wouldn't allow it, though.

I do think that I'm spiritual. Faith is crucial in my life.
(2)

Maren, I am moving this question back to the top of the list. Hopefully someone can answer that for you.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter