Follow

She is 90 and has lived in an AL close to my home since December. She fell and broke her hip in January. Went through rehab like a champ, then developed pneumonia and spent another week in the hospital. Then my father, her husband of 73 years, died at the end of February. In mid March the facility was closed to visitors so She has only had window visits and phone calls since then. Now covid. Right now she feels ok and vitals are good.

Please pray.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Sending prayers and strength to you and your Mom, Suz123.
(1)

Suz123,

I am so sorry to hear of your mom testing positive for Covid 19. Please keep us posted! (((Hugs)))
(1)

All of this is so hard. My Mother died in ICU from Septic Shock. I had not seen her in 53 days. I feel that I could have seen her in LTC things could have been different.
(3)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Many prayers for you and your mother. You both have been through a lot. Please post updates when you can. So glad that she's feeling good right now. It's amazing she's doing so well at her age.
(1)

Praying for your mom. Lord, please heal and be with Suz and Suz's beloved mom.
(2)

I feel very very sorry for you & your Mother. A huge cyber (((hug)))to you & thoughts of hope & strength your way.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter