Follow

I don't post or answer much, but read your questions and answers all the time. It's time for my 88 year old Mom with dementia and 92 year old Dad who is becoming physically frail to get more help. Most likely in out-of-home care since they don't like the idea of additional aides in the house. They have lived with us for 5 years now; I'm finding it very difficult, even knowing it's likely best for them. All the questions and answers and emotions and suggestions are so very helpful to me; even in a way my devoted husband, my friends, and my therapist just don't match. You've "walked the walk" and felt the emotions with me. So again, thanks.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
That's very touching soithought. I hope things go well, as your parents transition to a different type of caregiving. Please post an update when you can.
(2)

soithought - I share your sentiment, too. The stories and advice shared here are invaluable.
(2)

Soithought,

There is something to be said when you read what people are going through and you have been there or headed there. This forum some how makes you feel less alone.

I hope things go well for you on this transition.
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter