Follow

I would like to block some posters on here, is there a block feature on here?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Don't send a private message back, believe me it can get really ugly. If PM's to you are the problem you can change your settings so that you can't receive them.
(4)

Don’t know. Do you mean in private message section? Just delete the message. You don’t have to respond back if you don’t want to.

It could be a misunderstanding.
(2)

Send a private message to the person(s) you want to block. Give them a chance to hear directly from you how they've hurt or offended you. Everything is anonymous here, so what can it hurt? At best, you will get an apology and at worst, they will ignore you or send you more venom in which case you know they're not right in the head and can write them off as damaged and not your problem.
(2)

Nope, no block feature here, unfortunately. You can delete messages on your profile page if you don't like them, which I've done myself.
(1)

I agree with Tiger. I also think it can help to send someone a private message telling him or her that they hurt and offended you. It cannot hurt. They might think a bit in future.
And you know, take away what helps you and ignore what you can't use/don't need. I don't find a lot of folks here who are "purposely" offending people, but I could be wrong.
Sorry you had this experience. Don't think that there is a way to block individuals as there is on Facebook.
(3)

You two helped me out by answering my questions, thank you.
(3)

I wish.
(5)

Hello, I don't think there's a 'block' feature here. If you feel that you're being harassed or offended somehow, I think you could report that. Maybe just take a break from the forum, (we all do that occasionally). If you feel frustrated, then it cud be break time:) If I can help, let me know.
(6)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter