Follow

I know I've asked probably about everything possible and I'm GREATFUL to all that have answered. My mother does things that I have never wanted to mention cus I didn't want her possibly in trouble, but she does things that cause me to flash back like when I was married to someone mentally abusive. Idk how to cope. She has convinced me since the panic attacks, I can't do anything not even survive. I am on a fixed income so she uses anything on me she can. My only sister won't have nothing to do with her. She changes things on purpose they can't find nothing wrong with her. Accept WANTING A PERFECT WORLD and if I don't agree with her she is always mad. I don't wanna sound selfish but I don't know how I would survive financially or anything cause she pushed everyone away. But she silences me on purpose. She is meaner toward me everyday. Before she had sum give in her and admitted she was only saying the word. Not actually doing it but. Now gets extremely mad and creates a diversion. She blames me. For anything and now actually just said last week and a couple of Times this week she don't hate me anymore. Has written things i wish I had never read.. About me that are terrible. She at one time said in her words she had tendencies she shouldn't have ..she actually smiles when I ask her b4. Now she I know she knows what she is doing.... Is she sick with a illness or basically what I've read n all. Is she criminally insane...my sister claims criminal insane but I know they have a terrible relationship but I need to know for my own peice of mind. I hope that makes sense. Could someone please answer me as soon as possible. Thanks to everyone who has answered before n when someone. Said nothing had changed in 6 months....please could someone please answer me on this. Thanks to all

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Thank yu. Cus I just feel like a failure anymore n that's making a impossable situation. Thank yu so much
(0)

You take her to the ER and tell them you cannot provide the care she needs any more. They will find appropriate care for her. Income alone does not disqualify her for Medicaid, the place she lives will take all but a small allowance for her rent. That would be much better for mom and you.
(1)

She is hurting me on purpose I know that for a fact now n I set the camera up on computer now what do I do.
(0)

They said her having three incomes she doesnt.qualify for nursing home cuz she makes more than 2100 now she doesn't qualify for Medicade n Idk what to do now. But this can't continue cus it's not healthy for me or her
(0)

I couldn't think of the word geriatric there was a psych hospital I talk to n I was afraid to be honest cus I don't want her in trouble for anything cus she is my mom but at the same time she is making me panic for no reason 90% of the time n now the last few weeks anything I bring up that hurts me she does it more so. When I try to talk to her and ask her if she wants assistant living or Sumone else to help her... Basicly anything like that she says no n then now it's like cries but no tears she called it got me boxed in cus she knew if she did I had once been when I was a kid stuck in the house n I am now almost 40 n sumthings. She does are on purpose n i like had a burn from hip to my knee and she refused to call an ambulance n she said cus she knew she would go to the nursing home n... I know I am gonna need counseling n I just didn't know how to handle everything when she wont go to anywhere n she was lying to the Dr. Til finally he had me act like I wasn't on the phone n he listen to her be very cruel then he knew she had been acting but he didn't say much more but to get her help. I don't know what to do cus I am not trying to be selfish n I know she needs help n I know I need counseling after everything I just am not angry at her but it's like she is angry at me always n that's the only emotion I see outta her
(0)

I think may be you mean " clinically insane"?
Has she been seen by a geriatric psychiatrist? It sounds as though caregiving for her is not good for your health.

What other arrangements can be made for her care?
(6)

Criminally insane people do criminal things. Not just nasty things, but things that are actually against the law. Has your mother done anything that she could be arrested for?
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter