Follow

I found this Australian article really helpful, as we normally only get logarithmic graphs about other countries. It might be different from US info too: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-13/coronavirus-numbers-worldwide-data-tracking-charts/12107500?nw=0

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Margaret, thanks for the links. The charts were quite interesting. Seems like the U.S. has a long way to go in its testing compared to our large population.... [sigh].

Here it is the middle of May, and our primary doctor just got the test kits in, and she's one of the first doctors in the area [Washington DC burbs] to have these types of tests. The test will show if someone is infection.... will show if they had been infected.... and show what is their risk.

No drive-thru testings at all in our county. One neighboring county will have a drive-thru test this weekend, but it would be quite a drive to get to it :(
(1)

I have noticed that ABC news (AUS) has a lot of very good graphs, I especially liked an earlier animated one that showed the effects of social distancing in curtailing exponential growth - I wish I could still find it.
(1)

Thanks, Margaret. They ARE interesting!!!
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter