Follow

How many have been told, “I told you so!”

That could be a common title because most of us has heard that one! I have to think about other options. Please share your titles, good, bad or funny!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I think a few have given suggestions. At one point I thought " The MIL " might have said enough but now I think that would need definite more adjectives. Right now I am not having creative thought processes

Too much of life interference. I can't say I blame MIL complaining about the TV. Having it on all night sounds very annoying. I admire anyone who can live with that. It sounds like water torture to me.
(2)

"I'm OK, I got this".. or "What day is it ?"
(4)

Roller Coaster
(3)

Life, we all live it. But, um, How Did Mine Get So Hijacked?!
(in retrospect, not that I'd have it any other way)
(2)

“No, mom. YOU called ME...”
(7)

Okay, my favorite is pamzimmrrt’s, “What day is it?” 🤣 hahaha
(1)

Daughterof1930,

Second place, Roller Coaster! I might steal that one!
(2)

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

My Mom AND Husband refuse to get hearing aids. :(
(2)

"The Rude Awakening"

When we were kids and acting clueless or unappreciative, my dad would say, "You've got a rude awakening coming!" Being a caretaker for my in-laws these last several years I realize how right he was!!
(3)

Ooooooh, The Rude Awakening is a great title!
(0)

Can you hear me now??? My mom spent $thousands and doesn’t wear them all the time either. That wears me out. It takes a lot of energy to yell all day long. I started writing things down. She doesn’t like it. Thinks it isn’t as personal as speaking. It’s not but I am exhausted from yelling.

Then what is embarrassing is when I go to the grocery in the evening after hubby gets home to be with mom and I ask an employee what isle an item is on, I don’t realize I am raising my voice and the poor stock guy said, “Lady, why are you yelling at me?” LOL. Of course, I explain and apologize.
(2)

Lynn, like it! Yep, we’ve been hijacked!
(0)

Rainmom,

Do they live their lives confused or do we? LOL. A little of both, I think. Mom starts getting me crazy after trying to reason with her about silly stuff. She has this idea that my daughter’s dog has to pee as much as she does! Every time she uses the toilet she thinks I should let the dog outside because he is a senior dog (8 years old). Geeeeez!

I love when my daughter brings her dog over. He is the sweetest granddog but my mom turns a fun thing stressful!
(1)

Rude Awakening. Never really got that. Until now. LOL
(4)

In Too Deep... and in small letters it would say "Based On A True Story." lol
(2)

Maybe it is us. Maybe we're the confused one? I've actually questioned myself about that!!! Then I realize the TV only goes up just so loud. My neighbors are such patient people. And by the way, what day is it? Same day it was an hour ago.

Gotta love them. Just the way my Mom has loved me, despite my sometimes past 'questionable' behavior! Lol.
(2)

Lynn, LOL. Gosh, I so relate to everything you said! I bought headphones for mom to listen to The Young and the Restless. Plus I put closed captioning on her tv so she can read everything her soap opera characters say!
(1)

Ali,

Ooooooooh, good one! So funny and true! You all have brilliant answers to my question. I knew you would! I keep finding new favorite answers!

I am telling you we all have great books, comedy show material, we could put Seinfeld to shame! Haha. Or, let’s pool our moms and dads craziness and do a senior citizens reality show! Wonder if the Kardashians will still be a reality show when they are old! LOL. I don’t watch any of that crap. Some people love Desperate housewives this or that, Geeeez. Hey, there’s our title for our reality show, Desperate Caregivers! Who’s got the lead role with the craziest parent? 😂
(3)

Thanks everyone for giving me some comic relief!
(0)

Well, my Mom doesn't watch 'daytime TV' to hear her tell it. We're not even sure what she means by that? Maybe because back in the day she was a career girl and was at work during the day? But, how she loves TV shows now. Hallmark Channel? Oh my. ALL the time. Full volume, because can't miss a single word!!!

And a sitcom or reality show! We could all make one of those!!! Although, unless you've been here, no one would believe it! LOL
(2)

It would have to be a cross between The Walking Dead and Keeping Up with the Kardashians lol
(2)

Sparky,

Funny!
(1)

Groundhog Day!
(2)

Honey, I Shrunk Your Mother
(3)

kwagmeyers,

So cute! I love it.
(0)

The Never Ending Story
(1)

Never Ending Story is a good one! I am getting great answers on this thread and it’s quite entertaining. Thanks everyone! 😊
(1)

hgn,

Awww, That was my dad’s birthday. Groundhog’s day is special to me. 😊
(1)

Nightmare on Tennessee Street.

*You fill in your own street name.
(2)

Kwagmeyers,

Cute! I like it!
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter