Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
you cant delete things that dont jive with your mindset . you just have to reposition your tinfoil hat and squint your eyes harder .
just kidding -- from a fellow paranoic ..
(0)

I wish we could edit.. things post sometimes before I am ready!
(2)

Have you never read the terms of use of the site? Basically, as soon as you post a comment it is no longer your own, as stated in the the third sentence.

"The nature of this Site is interactive and public. By posting User Content, you understand and acknowledge that any materials, ideas or other communications you transmit in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. All User Content shall be the property of AgingCare, LLC. You agree that we may use or disclose User Content in any manner. Moreover, we shall be free to use, without restriction and without compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, suggestions, or techniques contained in any User Content you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information"
(3)

So I guess AC will really want to OWN my words which today were: Anyone....
can take a flying leap....(out of context-it wasn't that bad). lol.
(3)

Don't worry Pammzi, I often post before I am sane that day, it is everybody else that is never quite ready...to understand.
(4)

my local jail has a darkened bay that the public cant see into . im not stuporous . its filled wih computers and technicians that would dwarf the size of the normal crew . our very forethought is online now and i dont really care . grinding up hogs and being a sarcastic asshole isnt on the federal governments priority list just yet .
(2)

tinker66, I think if you have posted something and then realize that it sounds racist (for example) when that is not what you intended, you can contact the admin and ask to have it be deleted.

If someone has posted something that you find it offensive, click Report this Post and an admin will review the content.
(2)

I wish they had a cancel option when you accidentally hit "report this post". I can't tell you how many times I've hit it while scrolling on my tablet. I even wrote to admin about it but they never replied.
(1)

Those terms:

Cwillie, talk about taking advantage of the weak!

Kicking someone when their down!
(1)

I found a answer for you. If you want to delete your answer on anyone post then simply go to on one's profile and then send that one's a private message to remove your answer from their post. I'll help you to remove your answer.
(0)

AB, I think you are mistaken, it is only possible to delete private messages and hugs from your own wall, not thread answers, even if you are the one who originated the thread.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter