Follow

I don’t post much these days but I do keep up with things on the forum. It’s good to see so many of the wise veterans still here and the all the newer folks who are joining in.

I moved dad from WV to Michigan near me about 3 months ago after a broken hip. Now just 10 minute drive not 12 hours!

We just took my wife’s family over for a visit. Dad enjoyed it, a new audience for his crazy old stories.

A good Christmas here. Wishing the best to all as we keep doing the best we can for our loved ones.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Windy; so good to hear from you! Merry Christmas and have a healthy and happy New Year!
(3)

Hi Windy So good to have news from you. Glad Dad adjusted to the move. It makes life so much easier for you.Merry Christmas to you and yours. Keep up the good work!!!
(5)

Hi Windy, good to see you. Merry Christmas to you and yours. You took Golden.

And Happy Hannukah, to you and yours and others, Barb.
(4)

Hi Windy, and Merry Christmas to you too! That is great news that you now have your Dad so close to you, sorry about his hip fracture though, but terrific he is so close to you, it will make your life So Much Easier, And I'll bet he's happy to get tyo see you more frequently!

Hope you and your wife are enjoying your new place!

Have a Happy New Year's! Cheers!
(3)

Windy, good to hear your update, wise move for your dad, so much easier for you to visit. Merry Christmas!
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter