Follow

Best wishes for a very Happy and safe New Year!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Happy 2021!!
(3)

Happy New Year!

Amazing that it is already the New Year 2021 in a few other time zones.
(at the time of posting this).

Happy New Year to Bookluvr!

To everyone, even those isolating for safety in their homes.
(2)

Just setting off on my round, so I'll wish everyone a happy and safe New Year. And if they're going to be out there driving, a sober one too! Chin up everybody :)
(4)

Patathome,
Thank you, and a very Happy New Year to you!
(1)

Happy New year Countrymouse!

Happy New Year Barb!
(0)

Thanks, Pata. This a.m. awakened to small earthquake. I just shrugged and said "Why NOT", and my Partner said "Yeah, next it will be a plague of frogs and locusts". Let's hope for a better 2021. Happy New Year to all.
(3)

I haven't been much around recently but I would like to send my best wishes to you all from Italy!
(6)

Offering my good wishes as well, plus a little challenge.   Guess what language this is and what the message is?

Շնորհավոր Նոր Տարի
(1)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm shouting in excitement because I have all of you to talk to - which I didn't have a few years ago. 2021 will the year for all of us caregivers - we got this!!
(1)

Garden Artist,

Շնորհավոր Նոր Տարի

Happy New Year in Armenian?
(1)

Hoping for a blessed and happy new year for everyone!
(0)

Indeed, Happy new year to everyone! Wishing you all peace, love and health in 2021. Much gratitude for this online community too. Blessings to everyone.
(3)

Happy New Year, everyone. Stay safe!
(1)

Happy New Year 🎆🎈🎊!
(2)

Happy new year❤️
(1)

Happy New Year to you and everyone else on here too!
(1)

Happy New Year everyone! May 2021 be a better year compared to 2020.

Jenna
(2)

Happy New Year! May it be a year of love, health, good boundaries, and more than a bit of fun for all of us!
(2)

Send, you're right.  You get the language prize of the year - a cyber package of les chocolats, all for you!

I'm adding my best wishes for a better  year as well; may today be the first of many leading to more peace, safety and better health for us and for our loved ones.
(1)

Happy New Year every body!🥳💥
(2)

Happy New Year everyone!! Prayers for a peaceful and safe year for all! Sending hugs and love !!
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter