Brother is filing for guardianship of our mother over a non family member who says he has POA. Does he have to list that person as an interested party?
This is an urgent situation due to her condition adn care.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
DBDISNEY, is brother working with a lawyer to file this petition? The lawyer should be able to answer that question.


I would talk to an elder care attorney to make sure that everything in terms of Power of Attorney and Guardianship is legal. You want to make sure that your mother is in good care whom ever that might be. Good luck.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter