Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Better her hair than, well the commode 😉. No harm no foul. Id say score one for her hair to get brushed.

Could you label "toothbrush-for your teeth??
(0)

“Could you label "toothbrush-for your teeth??”

If someone has such severe dementia (using toothbrush for hair), a label won’t work. What the person needs is supervision, caregivers.

By the way, Abusedcaregive, that post is from 2010 (13 years ago). Now people use this thread to post funny jokes.

Abusedcaregive:
It’s terrible you have that screen name. I wish for you not to be abused.
(0)

Hi all! Just had to share again!

A 17-year-old boy who works part-time at Pizza Hut drives up to park in front of the house in a beautiful Porsche.

Naturally, his parents know that there’s no way he earned enough with his after-school job to buy such a car.

“Where did you get that car?” his mom and dad screamed in shock.
“I bought it today,” replied the teen calmly.

“With what money young man?” his mom demands. “We know how much a Porsche costs and you cannot afford it!”

“Well, it’s used and I got a good deal” says the boy, “This one cost me 20 dollars.”

“Who on earth would sell a car like that for 20 dollars?!”

“The woman up the street,” the boy replies. “I don’t know her name–she just moved in.

She ordered a pizza and when I delivered it to her, she asked me if I wanted to buy a Porsche for 20 dollars.”

The boy’s dad and mom hurry over to their new neighbor’s house, ready to demand an explanation. Curiously, their new neighbor is calmly planting flowers in her front yard.

“I’m the father of the kid you just sold a sports car to for $20,” the dad says. “I need an explanation from you!”

“Well,” the woman says, not looking up from her garden. “This morning I got a phone call from my husband. I thought he was on a business trip in Florida, but it seems he has run off to Hawaii with his secretary and doesn’t intend to come back.”

“What on earth does that have to do with selling our son a Porsche for $20?” The boy’s mom asks, utterly perplexed.
The new neighbor smiles very big, and pauses for a minute. “Well, my husband asked me to sell his new Porsche and send him the money.
So I did.
(11)

Confession: I've been on this forum for way too long thinking this Discussion topic was about people using toothbrushes to comb their hair, so I never clicked on. This is hysterical!! I should have clicked on years ago. Thanks for the laughs 🤣
(2)

Overwhelmed,

I was on bedrest during the latter part of my pregnancy. I hired a housekeeper to help. Oh my gosh, I walked into the bathroom to speak with her and saw her scrubbing my toilet with my bath brush! I totally grossed out. What on earth was her excuse for doing that? I had a toilet brush beside the toilet for her to clean the toilet with.

She did a lot incorrectly, including stealing from me. I told her that she had to go!

My husband came home and asked me how did the housekeeper work out. LOL 😆 I said, I let her go! Fortunately, I found a wonderful college student who needed money and she did a fantastic job.
(3)

Need,
Ewww 🤢!!!
Pregnancy bedrest ... remember that well. So glad it's in my rear view mirror!
(2)

gladimhere Nice to here from you again and thanks for the jokes. I have been posting jokes on here for a long time trying to bring some light to the end of the tunnel that a lot of caregivers fall into. When my cousin captain bobbie started the thread when my Aunt ( her mother ) got sick, the site was for caregivers to vent when nobody else would listen. I posted a joke on here way back when and everyone just started to laugh. I think that is what I tried to do for the gals and I think it worked out great. Its hard to come across jokes to post on here of late. Thanks again
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter