Follow

May God grant you a beautiful good night full of His blessings and mercy. Have a peaceful sleep and recharge yourself for tomorrow. Good night, my friends.

May you have sound sleep and wake up tomorrow with new hopes and a lot of positive energy. Good night to you!

The night has come to help you get rid of all the stress and pressure you had all day long. Get as much rest you can get before starting another stressful day. Good night.

Good Night AgingCare Friends, sleep well!

PS: Let's also say Good Morning here. Or good afternoon, etc.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Laughs, smiles, cries, frowns, overcoming challenges, fighting exhaustion, fights with ELOs and de-stressing - – I’d have missed all of life’s best emotions if it weren’t for Care Giving friends like you.

Good night.
(0)

Hello AgingCare friends. I’m just checking-in, saying Hi for the day. How are YOU doing today?

Thought for Today: There are good times and there are bad times, but when friends like you are here for us, everything is different. Joy becomes immeasurable and sadness is easier to handle, so I wish you a very . . .

Good Afternoon!
(0)

Good Night AgingCare Friends!

Before you fall asleep at night, thank God for three things that happened during the day. ~Robert Morgan~, Worry Less, Live More

“Never let the darkness or negativity outside affect your inner self. Just wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness. Today has been difficult, but tomorrow will be another day.”

Wishing you all the best AgingCare Friends, Have a great weekend!

Good Night dear friends!
(0)

Happy Saturday Night AgingCare Friends!

"Welcome to Sweet Dreams airlines. We’ll be shortly arriving at Dreamland. Fasten your blankets, fluff the pillow, close your eyes and get ready to doze off!"

Good Night everyone, sleep well!
(3)

Goodnight fuzzyknot.

Once in a while, I meditate a few minutes before bed. It's relaxing and helps me to unwind before sleep.
(0)

Happy new day! Do or attend some fun things, with someone or alone. Yes, there are any things to find during the pandemic.

I'm now retired and can meet up with other people, volunteer, or just do nothing but walk or relax at home. Prayers do help.
(0)

Turn off the lights if you are trying to sleep. 💡
Sleep well!
(0)

good morning to everyone :).

this website helped me in mannny ways.

big hugs to you all.
courage!!

bundle of joy :)
(1)

bundle - it won't be morning for a few more hours here. But good morning to you. Have a wonderful and productive day.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter