Follow

For some time, including just a few moments ago, I've experienced forum software glitches. Suddenly I can't continue writing, or create a new paragraph. The software binds and traps me exactly where I was typing: I can't move forward or backward w/o anything not already typed stopped, truncating and completely overwriting what I've already written.

Anyone else have this problem? I haven't written to the Admins, b/c if I wait 5 minutes or so, the glitch resolves itself. But I'm getting tired of this.

PS: there's no appropriate topic for this so I chose Mental Health, b/c it is so annoying to be trapped while trying to write.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
97yroldmom: No, not always new posters; see JoAnn29's post.
(0)

I have had the same issue as GA. I thought it was my iPad.
I also notice there seem to be duplicate posts more often. I can think of three recent ones. They aren’t all new posters??
(2)

JoAnn: Thank you for your answer. I actually just saw a post where you had posted a number when I went through the news feed. That explains it. Thanks so much again.
(0)

I have not noticed it here nut have on Dear Abby I subscribe too. Also Facebook when I try to reply to a post with a number of replies.

Llama, I have done what you are claiming. Once you reply to a post, you can edit it but u can't delete it. So what you have to do is leave a character and then you can hit post. But just deleting what you said does not work.
(1)

GardenArtist, I have noticed many glitches also in other websites that I use. This all seem to have happened once 5G was let loose onto the consumers. Even Facebbook software isn't behaving itself.
(2)

GA: I have noticed that some posters occasionally leave a blank post with no follow up/sorry/edit post. Have you noticed same?
(0)

Alva, thanks for responding.  At least I know it's not my computer, unless they're in cohoots, or on strike and decide they just want a rest.

I haven't had the duplicate name problem....yet....who knows?  

I think at least part of the problem is site software, the other may be an individual computer.   But we know it's not us!
(0)

I have had some, yes. I assumed it was my computer. But you are correct, I think, as I am not having other places.
Also I am having something where I post a comment and my name shows up twice, one with my Avatar and name and no text, and then in the same time frame my post. So it looks as though I pressed something when empty or pressed twice.
Just some odd stuff.
I still don't know if it is the site or me!
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter