Follow

I am so glad I found this forum. I check it often it is my outlet when I need it. When I see how other caregivers are handling there situation I find comfort in reading this forum, my husband has Alzheimer's and I need all the advice I can get thanks to everyone.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
So glad to know it is helpful to you. I wish I'd known about it when my in-laws became a train wreck back in 2014. I still have 3 elders for which I'm PoA, and I have learned so much here, and learn something new nearly every day. Blessings to you!
(1)

This forum saved my sanity when my mother’s dementia first made its appearance in our lives.

I also learn something new every day!

Welcome!
(2)

I just found it and so am I!
I am also a caregiver for my father (alzheimer's) and mother (cancer survivor).
I made the decision to move in with them and its been a heckuva roller coaster ride
(1)

There is a lot of information here. In fact, I just started a dementia course online that was mentioned here.
This is a horrible disease. Nice that there's a spot for the caregivers to try to deal with the complexities of dementia, by interacting with each other. Much needed. Much appreciated.
(0)

I am grateful for this forum. Venting to people who can relate is a God-send. I need to be reminded I’m not alone.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter