❤️ more wisdom…

“You’re always
one decision
away from
a totally
different life.”
(5)

❤️🙂 more wisdom…
especially for people who need to practice saying "no"...

"NOPE.
Not today."

"Hahahahahano."

"Nah."

"First of all, no. Second of all, no."

"It's a
no
from me."

"How about no."
(2)

Ive accidently left a chocolate in my purse. What a melted mess. Lol
Everything melts in Florida
(3)

haha, catskie.
:)

i'm in the right place for chocolate in my purse. we have continual snow outside. suddenly i understand why i'm here.
(2)

Chocolate in the purse.....
Tootsie Rolls are chocolate,
and said to be a survival food.

I ordered 360 midget Tootsie Rolls when I read the Tootsie Roll story about the U.S. Marines ordering ammunition and received the candy dropping from the skies. Seems Tootsie Roll was the code word for ammunition during the war, and a mistake was made.

From the internet: "Tootsie Rolls became an alternative to the classic chocolate known and loved by everyone, which would melt at temperatures starting at 85 degrees. This is why Tootsie Rolls became popular in the military. These classic sweets can withstand almost every environment on Earth, so soldiers would bring them as a part of their field rations to boost their morale."

Why not? Caregivers are in a battle anyway.
(6)

I know its crazy hot for this time of the year but I just checked the nearby beach cams and there are people IN THE WATER !!

(last I checked the lake temperature was 3° C😱 )
(4)

Thats interesting about the Tootsie Rolls SH.
:)
(4)

Eureka, lots of half price chocolate in the village where my youngest works! I’ve got Creme Eggs, Eggies, white chocolate for my weirdo kids who like it, and plain solid eggs. Plus a box of Girl Guide cookies from my daughter’s coworker. I spent the day gathering and splitting logs so I am hopefully running a calorie deficit.
(3)

Stop talking about half price candy!

Want chocolate.....
Must.
Stay.
Strong.
(3)

We are going away for the week ( much needed vacation) and I left my 1/2 price CHOCOLATE HOME ALONE with my cat . I left SOME out for the cat feeder when she comes . BUT NOT all of it .
Heeheehee.😁😁😁

ana, I ate all my lemon Girl Scout cookies already 😭😭
(3)

cwillie,

“Want chocolate..... 
Must. 
Stay. 
Strong.”

wish i had your strength. i’m doomed.

way2tired, ENJOY your holiday!! :) :)
(1)

It's easy BOJ

there is no more chocolate in the house, I already ate it all 🤪
(3)

cwillie,

i’m already entering other people’s houses.
(1)

Way2tired, we get sandwich cookies - vanilla and chocolate, or cookies with layer of mint, dipped in chocolate. Girl Guides, not Scouts. Husbands prefers the sandwich cookies while I prefer the mint. I do love anything lemon and those cookies would vanish quickly here too.

On that note, I had better start dinner.
(2)

where is this heavenly land of
“vanilla and chocolate, or cookies with layer of mint, dipped in chocolate” ??? :)

1. currently packing
2. in search of said land
3. i’m not as strong as cwillie
(2)

I remember stuff.
In previous years, when Ms. Madge was posting, I was buying Sees Candy chocolate eggs. It was a tradition! Then, it was all gone, and very expensive.

This year, I planned to wait it out until after Easter, taking a page out of Cwillie's play book. 50% off! I may have missed the sales.

I ran across some sales at Big Lots, but could not bring myself to buy it when I was there.

If this discussion did not come up again, I could have forgotten my traditional chocolate egg pursuit, with the goal of 1/2 off.

Now, I am getting obsessed! Last time I shopped the Sees candy eggs, I bought too much, my dH still had some hoarded a year later.

I want quality, fresh, individually wrapped chocolate, at a discount. Just a little bit. I am envious of you all who can find discounts to make yourselves sick.
Lol.

Where's mine?
(3)

I checked, all Sees Easter candy is sold out.

I have been a few weeks off from every holiday these past few years.

So, Happy Mother's Day early!
(3)

Girl Scouts were originally founded as Girl Guides in the US by Juliet Gordon Lowe. Then at some point, Girl Guides name in the US changed to Girl Scouts. So they are the same thing. But, it sounds like the cookie varieties in Canada and the U.S. May be different.
(4)

🥰 it’s time for wise words again…

“You didn’t come this far to only come this far.”
(6)

🥰

“When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give a chance for the right things to catch you.”
(6)

🥰

"There's no substitute for someone who gets you."
(5)

🥰

"Take time to make your soul happy."
(3)

🥰 today's words of wisdom...

"Spend time with people who are good for your mental health."
(5)

Anyone seen the DrWhitzard 3 wheel adjustable cane? Looks like an accident waiting to happen.
(4)

Catskie - one of the things I love about this site is the interesting things I learn from other posters. I never knew there was such a thing, and I have no clue why anyone would think it was a good idea🤔
(4)

I just looked up the cane on Amazon. Interesting design and concept. I was hoping to read some comments from actual users but there are none so far. Probably a good fit for someone only needing a little help walking/balancing before graduating to a regular walker.

I can see how it could be disastrous if you needed it to be supportive and stationary, but instead it kept rolling and causing you to lose balance.
(5)

I just came across it while looking at rollators&felt the need to share. Lol
(2)

Cat,

I just looked at the rolling cane. Interesting design. The Amazon vendor has no reviews for the product. Not even one! That’s telling something about the product.
(2)

🥰

"Self-care shouldn't be rare..."
(4)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter