Follow
Read More
Pamz - deep inhale, hold for count of 2, long exhale. With your training you probably know all about it. For 5 min twice a day it is totally doable. Most of us need to work to get out of the "stress" mode.
(6)

🥰

"Become so confident in who you are
that no one's opinion or rejection can rock you."
(1)

🥰

"It's never too late to be
who you might have been."
(2)

🥰

"May you attract someone who speaks your language
so you don't have to spend a lifetime translating your soul."
(1)

🥰 2023...

"What if you simply
devoted this year to loving yourself more?"
(2)

Is there a yearly “ Caregivers day”? If not there should be.
(3)

Way,

Caregiver Appreciation Day is March 3rd. How will you celebrate it next year?

National Caregiver Month is in November, so some people celebrate Caregiver Appreciation Day on November 13th.
(3)

Need.
You asked how I will celebrate next year.
I’ll go back to Texas Roadhouse and hope they have rolls .
(5)

Way,

Sounds good to me! 😊
(3)

🥰 

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right.
You’ll be criticized anyway."
(2)

🥰 

"Don’t despair.
Dust yourself off.
And start over again."

🙂
(4)

🥰

"Stop ignoring
what your soul is telling you to do."
(3)

"He who angers you
controls you."
(1)

🥰

"The world is changed by your example,
not by your opinion."
(1)

🥰

"Slowly inhale for 5 seconds, then exhale the bulls****t."
(1)

🥰

"When s****t happens, turn it into fertilizer."
(2)

🥰

"If you want to get sympathy, cry. But if you want to get results, hustle."
(2)

🥰

"Never let a day pass by without laughter."
(1)

Listening to some CCR this morning to drive away the blues.

That is all.
(3)

(((((((cwillie))))) CCR - good stuff. Hope you feel better soon. I am into various supplements and herbals to deal with my CFS/FM symptoms. Co Q10 might give you a boost. Try a higher dose if a lower one doesn't work. It's seems to be safe, but takes time - up to a month to show it's effects.
(2)

Golden - If I was out there with winter all around and weeks more to go I think I'd just want to crawl in a hole and stay there, I'm so over winter but at least spring is trying to emerge here (but winter is trying to make a come back today).
(3)

cw - I hear you. We still have mountains of snow, but just this week the temps are above freezing pretty well daily so the snow is melting. Of course that brings snow mold. Anyway, I am at a point where if taking something or doing something helps me feel better, I will take it, or do it. I remember you considering 5 HTP /St John's Wort before. Did it not help?

I am aware as I get older that living alone is not the best for me. My brain/body need more human IRL interaction. An occasional trip to the stores helps but doesn't do it in the winter when I isolate due to the cold.
(5)

Re living alone - I don't think it's healthy for people, especially introverts like me who can easily find that's they haven't had a real human interaction in weeks. I think I would like living in an all ages commune if such a thing existed.
(5)

cw I am an introvert too and, like you, can go weeks without a real life human interaction. An all ages commune would be lovely - back to the old days and the Waltons and the farmhouse where everyone lived. I am settling for a condo where R is of course, and other senior people are around doing a jigsaw in the common area, or walking in the underground parking and I will visit with my grandchildren. I think it is a decent compromise.
(6)

🥰

"You should not let setbacks crush your spirit."
(2)

Send me some snow !! I am still waiting for winter to start here in the Wash D.C. area. How I miss not hearing the snow plows, or driving my Jeep over the chunks of snow the plow would leave in front of our driveway. Our snow this year I could soak up with a paper towel.

Just opened the window to get some fresh air in the house.... oh my gosh, someone somewhere is cooking brisket, smells soooo good.

Also an introvert, I prefer to sit back and watch.
(5)

FF: I'm 20 miles due south of Baltimore. Imho, long gone are the days of snow. A native New Englander, I miss it, too.
(4)

I was an introvert till age 20 when I lost my father suddenly from a massive coronary event. I had to do a 180° as my mother needed a girl who spoke.
(6)

LL, that must have been a difficult time.
(4)

Sorry about the loss of your dad, Llama. What a shock for you and your mother.
(3)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter