Follow
Read More
gershun - no answer from me but I can sympathize. About the same time you broke your foot bones I dropped a heavy mirror on my second toe, left foot. It hurt and bruised up well, then eventually the bruise faded. So I put shoes on one day and the toe became darker again. It is very slowly fading once more and I am still wearing sandals. Did you knock it again or do anything different that would trigger this? Bruising is blood leaked into the tissues
(5)

Not sure about that Gershun, but I do know that blood from a deep bruise or haematoma can migrate so perhaps it's something like that?
(5)

Gershun,
One thing that can happen is that when you changed your gait after breaking your metatarsals, a new injury to the soft tissues nearby has occurred. You would not have needed another fall for this to occur.

Of course, I did not know this, doctor internet told me. Always consult your doctor about new symptoms after your injury. And maybe treat the newly appearing bruise just as you did the original injury: R.I.C.E.

This is just me, but I would be soaking my foot in epsom salts to speed up healing, but I could be wrong. Be sure to keep moving, and do not try any exercises on your foot without the advice of your doctor or physical therapist.

Both Cwilllie and Golden have made good points, consistent with normal physiology and what doctor internet has advised.

Disclaimer: Be careful when following advice from doctor internet or persons on a forum. Even people trained in the medical field can be given or giving differing opinions, or misled by good sounding advice. Verify sources, follow the money. ✅
(4)

Blame covid, lol.
Darn Covid!
(3)

Yeah, maybe I'll just blame it all on Covid. Stupid covid!
(3)

get well soon gershun :) :).
(1)

Thx Bundle, and everyone else who piped in.
(2)

🥰 more wisdom...

“Whatever you do, don't run back to what broke you."
(3)

🥰 🌧🌧🌞🌞 more wisdom...

“Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path."
(2)

🥰 more wisdom...

“If you don't like me, it's not my fault. There's CLEARLY something wrong with you."
(1)

🥰 more wisdom...

“Some people can’t function without negativity because bringing down others makes them feel better.”
(2)

🥰 🍄🌹🪷🪸🪺 more wisdom...

“If their absence brings you peace, you didn’t lose them.”
(2)

🥰🐣🐥🦋 more wisdom…

“If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.”
(4)

🥰 more wisdom...so true...

“The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it’s the same problem you had last year.”
(1)

🥰🌟💫❄️💦☄️🐠🐬🐳
more wisdom…

“Choose to shine.”
(3)

🥰 more wisdom…

“There’s only one thing more precious than our time, and that’s who we spend it on.”
(2)

🥰 🚪🚪🚪more wisdom….

“Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.”
(2)

🥰🙂🙃 more wisdom…

“Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.”
(2)

🥰 more wisdom...

"Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown. Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus."
(5)

I like the expression, ‘Sweep your own porch first!’

Have you ever noticed that many people who are telling others what to do have a lot of cleaning up to do in their own lives?

People place way too much emphasis on what others think.

Caregivers have enough on their plates without being bothered by additional stress.
(4)

❤️🙂🎄🎄🎄more wisdom...

bundle of joy says:

1. don't be elfish.
2. don't let anyone destroy your elf-esteem.
Tree. this is snow laughing matter.
4. tell someone: claus all of me…loves all of you.
5. it takes one to snow one.
6. it's snow joke.
7. i told you snow.

pre-xmas hug!!
(2)

🥰 more wisdom…

“Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.”
(2)

🥰 more wisdom…

“Like lethal poison, toxic people will slowly kill you. They kill your positive spirit and play with your mind and emotions. The only cure is to let them go.”
(3)

🥰 more wisdom…

“As important as it is to learn how to deal with different kinds of people, truly toxic people will never be worth your time and energy. Toxic people create unnecessary complexity, strife, and, worst of all, stress.”
(2)

🥰 more wisdom…

“There are two major reasons why you should avoid toxic people: health and happiness.”
(3)

🥰🌺🌸🌼🌻🌹🌷
more wisdom…

“Flowers grow back even after the harshest winters. You will, too.”
(2)

True, usually, but it reminds me of the song lyrics: ‘Far beneath the bitter snows lies the seed that with the sun’s love in the spring becomes the rose’. Roses are usually propagated from cuttings, and there is zip chance of one growing from seed and flowering in the same year. Good song, but absolute rubbish in reality!
(3)

i see what you mean…

🥰😉
well…
here are some more flower quotes for everyone…
🌺🌸🌼🌻🌹🌷

"If someone throws a stone at you, throw a flower at them. But remember to throw the flower pot with it.”

"Daisies. The original fortune tellers."

"You'd get a lot more work done if you didn't stop and smell the roses so often."

😉
(3)

❤️🙂🎄🎄❄️❄️

“A little more 🌟 sparkle,
A little less stress,
This xmas, I wish you the very best!”
(3)

🥰

words of wisdom from bundle of joy:
how many family scapegoats become life-long victims...
don't let that be you. put an end to it. free yourself.

❤️
(4)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter