Follow

I got a new job and reported the drug and alcohol abuse, the unregistered guns, the racism, all of it.

I’m working in a warehouse for over $15/hour now, already doing really well. I don’t understand why people complain about it, its not hard. The shifts are long but I get actual weekends! I started going to church and to my delight my sweet husband joined me!

I’m eating normally now and my digestive problems went away. So did my insomnia. In a couple months I’m gonna have HEALTH INSURANCE!

I am starting to think that my mother in law has been faking her disability all this time, she admitted to marrying an older man so she could just be a housewife and not have to work. Already in 2 weeks she’s gone through five different caregivers. It’s not my problem anymore.

all I can say is that if you are spending thousands of dollars on alcohol, cigarettes, clothing, shoes, multiple big screen televisions, and an in ground swimming pool, are you really poor?

It is not my problem anymore!

after that harrowing experience I have no sympathy for whiners who think working at Amazon or a similar job is “hard”. I’m all smiles all the time. The physical effort I’ve got to put in feels GREAT! It’s so good. Ya just can’t show up late and ya gotta make the effort and be driven and motivated.

the Sky is the limit!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Captain—after everything my monster in law put me through I really don’t think anything could bother me again. I already got a raise and my supervisors have said that I’m an excellent worker. But now that you mention it I literally just had to pick an order of malt and beer yeast for home brewing last week! Next time I have to pick some home brewing supplies I’ll think of you. 😁
(0)

na pam ,
in fact im straight up lying just to have a little fun out of a ( presumed ) amazon employee . i actually ordered the malt from ebay . i still have 30 beers from the last great batch and ive honestly only been drinking one a day so i'll be ok .
its just that the new batch will need a couple of weeks to carbonate and ripen in the bottles .

i dont deal with amazon for any reason . too many stories of employee abuse for my liking .
(2)

Captain,, did you go for the free shipping option? I do this without paying for Prime, and it can take up to 10 days. Waiting for an order as we speak.. LOL If I need something ASAP, I use DDs prime account. I am too cheap to pay for PRime for myself..
(1)

😆 sometimes it takes three days. Sometimes two weeks. That's Amazon
(3)

that wonky eyed feckin bezos is off pipe dreaming about colonizing mars but he cant get a can of beer malt from wisconsin to indiana in a timely manner .
not impressed .
(3)

That's Great! You are sounding so much happier and more positive about your future! Take Care!
(2)

Good news!!
(1)

happy for you . where the hell is my beer malt ? sposed'ta been here saturday .
(2)

Happy for you :)
(1)

You go!
(1)

So glad to hear you got out from under!
(1)

Fantastic, keep moving forward!
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter