Follow

They have moved up my mom's release date from rehab. Her therapists decided she would be ready to go home mid-May. So now I need to scramble and find home health care for her. She needs someone a few days a week to assist with some things. We only started even talking about this last week and don't have all the things she will need figured out yet. But I have to find an agency that will be trustworthy and get this arranged. Have others that had to do this interviewed the people who would be actually visiting her apartment? Do they rotate who shows up? What should I be looking for in a good agency?

Everything got put on the fast track and right in the middle of it all I have to be out of town for work for 4 days. Great news she can go home to her apartment, chaotic to say the least right now. Suggestions of things I should be doing for this transition are more than welcome!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
lillylilly,

Visit our home care page on AgingCare.com and we will contact you with the right home care agency. You will be able to have home care in a week.

Enter your zip code and fill out all the following information.

https://www.agingcare.com/Home-Care

Best of Luck. If you need anything else please let us know.

Regards,

Karie H.
AgingCare.com Team
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter