Follow

If you have fibro and are a caregiver(or are caring for a fibromite), please check into using SlowMag. Itnis a magnesium supplement at Walmart(and I am sure other stores). Do not buy regular magnesium vitamins that is among e other vitamins. It does not work. It is not processed they the digestive tract and therefore, not useable. It has to be SlowMag. I truly feel better since I started it. I take one a day. It has magnesium and calcium, which has to have the correct ratio, for your body to use it correctly. Also take Epsom salt baths. The magnesium in the Epsom salts soak into your skin easily. I have only been doing this for about two weeks and I have noticed a difference in the soreness of my muscles. Not the deep muscle pain, but the general, light soreness. Give it a try. Hth!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Sorry I misunderstood. I'm just tired of others who have been trying to promote their products through this site.
(1)

spam usually contains a website address or e-mail
(1)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try. I can tell the difference between spam and a helpful suggestion :)
(2)

Im not selling anything nor making $ off of anything. Its just a suggestion that I found that works for me. Same as taking a bath, instead of a shower as showers wear fibromites out. You must not have fibromyalgia. If you did, you would understand that every little thing that can be beneficial, can sometimes make a huge difference in our lives.
(0)

Ummm, no, this isn't spam. Just a suggestion. If you don't like it feel free to ignore it. Seems there are quite a few of caregivers and clients on here that have fibro, and this is something that I just found recently that helped. But whatever.
(1)

Spammmmmm
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter