Follow

No one seems to be on the boards where I usually go. Is everyone outside or on vacation? Barbara

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Dear Barbara,

Life is so tough. Sometimes I don't know how any of us make it through each day. I know you had a lot with your mom. And now your husband is recovering from the stroke. I'm also finalizing some paperwork after my dad's passing. I know we all have to carry on, but some days its really unbearable.
(1)

I'm doing ok. My husband had a stroke in August of 2016. So things got real difficult for a while. He is better now. But not back to normal. Finally almost finished with moms estate paperwork. Can't believe it.
(4)

Hi Barbara,

How are you doing? Hard to believe its already Groundhog's Day. I was on the boards today trying to find some comfort. Still feeling so sad about my dad's passing. Hope you are well.
(2)

Hugs to you, Barbara.
(0)

A day of rest perhaps. Rest can be gardening, visiting friends and maybe a rest from the computer screen, for some. It's raining in our neck of the woods, so we're watching movies. I took a break from "my escape" to check this out.
(1)

My neighbors are on vacation-that brings more peace to my home, so I am grateful for that.
Hugs Nuff!
(0)

Hadnuff, I had noticed that, too. Maybe more writers are glued to the Presidential primaries, I know I have. My hobby had been politics, so I am not wadding into the pool for the first time. This election season has been really crazy.
(1)

You're depressed because the crap we are living through is depressing! These boards tend to slow down on weekends. Take a deep breath and find a different way to recharge. The support here is invaluable. But it's important that we all develop alternate ways of standing tall and saying, "I will get through this day."
(2)

im kind of alone for the first time in my life -- kids are grown , mom / aunt gone / divorced . im actually getting quite used to it .
my ex was a passive aggressive static machine with the finesse of a bull in a china shop . it makes this peace and quite pretty enjoyable . if a door hinge squeaks i oil it . hardly ever a sound up here .
(1)

I think that a lot of times, Sundays are days that people are outside, attending church, at the movies, grilling, etc. Sometimes, I just have to take a break and may not go to some boards for days or weeks. Sometimes, we just need a break or change of pace. Sometimes, I need to recharge my internal batteries, so that I can' help cheer up others.
(2)

It has been quiet here the last few days hasn't it. I think you have a tendency to be a little anal about the things you need to get done, the world won't end if YOU go outside and take a break too! When is the last time you did something nice for yourself?
(5)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter