Follow

My husband passed onto Glory Oct. 3rd and my sweet mommy passed on to Glory Oct. 4th 2016, one day apart! So hard to get through the loss! Thank you all! Love & Prayers

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
College, I am so sorry for your losses. So close together.
(1)

College, I remember your name well. I am so sorry to read that you lost both your husband and mother. I know it was hard. Let us know how you're doing and how you're coping with things. Sending lots of love.
(0)

Harry H. The Nurse should have called a family member and explained the situation. Then "she" should have called an ambulance. As a non-member she should not have discussed his health info with you. The nurse was at fault.
(0)

I'm sorry to hear of the death of your mom and husband. My goodness, that's a lot to handle in such a short time. How are you getting though this? I can't imagine how difficult it must be. I'm glad you posted. It's good to share.
(0)

That was a terrible loss College. Oct 3, 2016 I also lost two people and another a month later. It's hard to believe it's already been seven months.
I know it was hard losing your husband and your mother so close together. What a shock. I hope you are doing well.
(1)

I really enjoy it too. I help a neighbor by cleaning for the 90 yo and doing yard work, taking out for groceries, to lunch, the doctor appointments. but today they cornered me, had an intervention, told me they didn't approve that I took the elder to the ER (on advice from the RN who comes once a week). They decided I shouldn't have done that, and they will decide - even though they come over one time a week, for 20-30 minutes, empty handed, and leave. Does anyone else do live-in 24 care for free, or am I a sucker?
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter