Follow

Hello!

I am a doctoral candidate researching authentic leadership, team performance, and trust in management in senior service organizations. I would love to include any staff or volunteers who serve seniors in direct care, social service, or even spiritual care as part of my study. The attached link to the short survey is all that is requested. It is a confidential survey and takes about 13 minutes to complete.
Here is the link to the survey - it can be completed online or by mobile device.
https://eastern.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4ShKtTaD5WqV6LQ

The title of the survey is Authentic Leadership and Team Performance in Senior Service Organizations.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
From the survey; this sheds some light into the purpose of the request and study:

"I am a graduate student pursuing a PhD in Organizational Leadership at Eastern University.
You are invited to be in a research study of the relation of authentic leadership to the perception of team performance and the mediating effect of perception of trust in management in social service organizations serving seniors."

From the consent form:

"You are invited to be in a research study of the relation of authentic leadership to the perception of team performance and the mediating effect of perception of trust in management in Lutheran-affiliated nonprofit organizations serving seniors. We ask that you read this form and direct any questions you may have to me before agreeing to be in the study."

I have only one experience with a Lutheran nonprofit organization, and it was completely negative.  So I won't be participating.   I also wonder why a Lutheran org is the only one considered.   If team playing and trust are issues, there are many nonprofits that could be studied and compared.

Senior Centers have management structures, and in my limited opinion offer a great deal more to seniors than a religious organization. However, my experiences with the JWF were very positive; I have great respect for them.
(0)

The AgingCare team has verified the authenticity of this user as a student at Eastern University. If you would like to participate in this research survey, please copy the link to the survey and paste it in any browser.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter