Follow
I need to find a website for the company that's been advertising on TV free diapers for incontinent people. It announces that the diapers are paid in full by Medicaid.
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Incontinence products are expensive so it's important for people with limited incomes to have assistance, but the reality is that assistance is spotty and depends on your state. jroseflower, the only thing that I can suggest is that you go to the area on aging page on AgingCare.com (https://www.agingcare.com/local/area-agency-on-aging) and check through your state resources links. You may find someone there who can suggest another source. Best of luck,
Carol
(0)

Activstyle - No longer has the Medicaid contract for Ohio - I was a customer with them and they no longer service Ohio unless you do private pay with them. :-(
(0)

I'm going to be putting together an online tool to find your medicaid diaper supplier based on your state. Its just too confusing. I know that HDIS services some states. If you don't want to deal with the headache of medicaid, or have the company send you the wrong or just a bad product, I suggest this to anyone looking for an affordable, comfortable, very absorbent brief.
(0)

We are now using Walgreen's and started purchasing our briefs out of pocket for something called Abena Abri form. We priced these all over the internet and Walgreen's was cheapest at $20.99 per package - walgreens/store/c/abena-abri-form-x-plus-fitted-briefs/ID=prod6179986-product
These adult briefs are in my opinion rated the best for absorbency, fit and comfort and worth paying out of pocket for.
(0)

Activistyle Beware - They used to be our supplier of Tranquility briefs through Ohio Medicaid but no longer used because they would send us old product that side tapes wouldn't stick and they would send wrong size briefs from time to time. Big headache if your up for games; so please beware of this company...
(0)

Try central supply usa, they give diapers for free most times go to centralsupplyusa or call the at 972 422. 7800
(0)

I do know someone who gets diapers through Activstyle paid for by Medicaid.
Good luck,
Carol
(0)

Grace Professional DME is a texas based Medicaid Incontinence supplier
(0)

I haven't seen the commercial, but my husband got incontinent supplies for several years under Medicaid. Ours were delivered by Active Style. The Medicaid case manager should be able to tell you which supplier they prefer to use locally.
(0)

Googlr activstyle
(0)

yes, I saw it today on the tv, but I can,t find it on the computer.
(0)

Yes my mother just told me that this was on the news the other day. You are suppose to be able to go to everylittlebottom but it just redirects me to a huggies info page. I'm going to read up on it now.
(0)

I haven't seen that ad, but let's hope someone on this wonderful forum has. Anyone out there with some help?
Carol
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter