Follow

had to move in to pop's with my new hubby, already it is a mess, he has become so mean and even told me to go kill myself. i gave up all our things to be in a 9x12. if i am not up by a certain time there is war, he just came out of the hospital and he is so upset that they revived him. My hubby and I are prisioners in our room and it is costing us more here to live.
my pop's was my hereo but the change in his brain from dementia and lack of oxygen has made me so depressed and I just do not know what to do with myself. I also have bad diabetis and anxiety but i don't know how to calm this situation down...help

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Dear caracelle,
First- take a deep breath. You need to talk to your father's doctor and let him know what is going on. What medications is he on? Sometimes medication can cause behavior changes. Does your father need someone to live with him? Could he afford to have live in help? You need to set some ground rules with your Dad if you are going to continue to live with him. You have to look out for your health or you will be no good to him or your husband. Good luck and keep in touch.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter