Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
So you & your husband went thrpugh MSA with his Mom and now you are dealing with your Mom. Never seems to bea break in that action does it? Thank God for coffee & good friends.
(0)

Yes, that's pretty much how I sum it up for people as well. I have yet to speak to anyone who has ever heard of MSA. I am just at such a loss to see my Mom in pain & my Dad too is doing EVERYTHING for her. I am wondering, not that anyone can answer, will this thing go to the bitter end? It's maddening to be so helpless. Thank you for replying, you are the only person so far. How old was your mother-in-law? How did she finally die? Did she have alot of blood pressure issues?
(0)

What are you wanting to know about it? My mother-in-law had it and died about 5 years ago. Your body functions just slowly dies. Mentally she was fine to the end, but her husband took care of feeding her, dressing her, etc to the end. He did not call in hospice until the last 2 weeks of her life. They were surprised he never contacted them sooner.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter