Follow

Many of us with again parents have had to deal with the embarrassment (for all involved) of incontinence and adult diapers. I thought this discussion could be a place to not only provide support to each other, but also to perhaps be able to laugh a bit together about the misadventures we all face

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Ok for the laugh.. Mom is getting over bronchitis.. she has coughed so much she needed depends instead of dad..LOL Today dad has a "bathroom problem".. and moms problems made her hemorroids act up. Yep,, I had to go to the CVS and buy a fleets enema and Prep H... And yes I went to a CVS where they dont know me!
(1)

We recently tried Always Discreet, and mom raves about how great they are! Only problem is, she has a 3-mo supply of Depends to use up.....
(0)

I buy Depends ladies' briefs for mom, maximum absorbency. They work great. Even overnight. I call them disposable panties. Anyone calls them diapers gets corrected.
(0)

When it comes to shopping for Poise, my Mom won't let me buy them through the on-line grocery store service because she doesn't want anyone there to know she needs such a product. Good grief, Mom doesn't know one person who works there.
(0)

the longer you're in diapers the easier it is to deal with. And believe me people cant tell you have a diaper on under your clothes,they just aren't paying attention.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter