Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I'm so sorry, Windyridge. May he be at peace, indeed.
(4)

(((((((hugs)))))) windy. My deepest sympathies on your loss. I am glad your dad's passing was peaceful You were an awesome care giver for your parents, though I know they didn't always appreciate you. Well done!!! It's so good he was closer to you this past year. Look after yourself!
(6)

I'm so sorry Windy - you have my sympathy 🤗
(3)

Windyridge, I have so missed your voice on the forum, but you were understandably so busy. I hope that, like me with loss of my brother, that there is at least a deep sense of peace and release for your Dad and for you yourself. I am so sorry. I can't imagine anyone doing better than you did, move and all. And I think when there is so much done, so much resolved, that there can be great peace. I hope so and hope you will stick around because you could do so much to help others still struggling. Thoughts with you.
(4)

Dear "Windyridge,"

I am so sorry for the loss of your father this morning but, am thankful when you moved him near you last October you were able to visit him daily and when the pandemic came along you had many "window visits."

I'm so glad he had no pain and wasn't in distress. Like you said his long battle with dementia is finally over and now he will be beside "mom" in WV. I know the pain will still be there but, you were very loving and caring in the process as you dealt with it on your own.

May God surround you with His love, mercy and comfort!

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." Matthew 5:4
(4)

May you receive peace your heart and be comforted by many precious memories of your life with him. Condolences.
(4)

(((Gentle hugs)))
I am so sorry for your loss.
(3)

Windyridge,
I am sorry for your loss, I send you my sincere condolences.
(3)

I send my condolences, Windyridge. I'm glad your father had a peaceful death and that you were able to be part of his final months. You have been a great resource and support to others here as well, and I wish you all the best in your life journey after caregiving. Carla
(5)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter