Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Sharynmarie & Mishka - there's a video on YouTube you have to check out (if you haven't seen it already)...in the search box type in "cheetah on jeep, face to face, Masai Mara, Kenya". It's AMAZING!!
BTW sharynmarie, I saw your post about going to Ireland. Can I join you in that pub? I would love a pint of Guinness right now!
(1)

yaya~of course you can join me, come and enjoy the family atmosphere of an Irish Pub. I will check out the you tube on the cheetahs, thank you for sharing.
(0)

Okay this one is different then the rest. I want to be teleported back to a year ago when I was taking care of my mom. I want to do it better and I want to talk to her more then i even did. Strange on this forum after I bit---d so much while taking care of her. I miss her.
(3)

Bhenson....I feel like that too....

I would LOVE a safari....that has always been a dream, as well, I am fascinated with nature always have been! There is a crazy video (8 minute) called "Battle at Kruger" you can look up on you tube. it is of the "circle of life/hunt" , It is amazing and not bad to watch! You should look!
(0)

Up up and away in a hot air balloon floating over a peaceful green valley like Napa Valley in California or somewhere similar.
(0)

Dear Bhenson, I would like to go back in time and spend the last ten months of my mother's life with her as well. But as for the nasty, narcissistic cobra I am currently caregiving, not a chance. Once is way more than enough!
(0)

I also would choose to go back in time above anywhere. I'd like to go to the Dairy Queen in San Antonio where my dad would take me for ice cream and I'd chatter to him about my life while he listened and proudly smiled at my innocence and enthusiasm. I'd give up every dollar I have for just one more hug from my dad. I loved that man more than anything. I miss him every single day.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter