Follow

I am caring for my husband and I work full-time. We're both in our late 50's. Our lives changed on 9/15/18. He walked into surgery to remove a kidney. Anyone else caring for your husband?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
thank you. I will. At work now, my "break" time. Never thought work would be my time to relax....
(0)

I completely understand. Our lives certainly don’t mirror the television ads with retired people featured, do they?

Feel free to private message me any time or post on here for more opinions and listening ears.
(0)

Hi Ahmojoy,

My husband is bedridden to. Not sure what you mean by my concerns, just taking this new life day by day, you know? What bothers me the most so I would say this is my sad concern, is having to "change" him for the rest of my life. Only other caregivers truly understand what I mean and can relate. Can we talk about our lives taking care of our bed bound husbands? It helps me to talk to others in my situation.

Unite
(0)

I am caring for my bed bound husband. I also work 25 hours per week. Can you share more of what your concerns are?
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter