Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Hey Stacy if he gives up you still win!!
(0)

I'm going to start ignoring my FIL, when he calls out from his TV room! He expects us to run to him, where in reality, he needs the exercise! He probably will just give up, and continue to sit there anyway, just to spite us! Grrrr!
(5)

And when he expects Mom and me to take care of MIL while he relaxes at the river,, we are going to go to that flea market I'm dying to see.. he manages at his house when no one is there!
(3)

OMG I love this.. can;t believe I didn't find it before! So as for me.. next time I have FIL and he wants me to make his metamucil... yep, you got it!
(1)

Scaredtaker.....True confession time:.....I was a bad brat and a couple of times I threw the sheets in the garbage and started over. Fun discussion thought: "Who pooped in the bed?" "I don't know,,,,,must have been that dam sasquatch!"
(8)

I am going to poop on the floor and leave it there. My dad seems to think it is ok for him to do - doesnt wear a crap diaper to bed and expects me or my 87 yr old unwell mother to do clean it up. God forbid we have a discussion that it needs to change. If a man poops in the bed and no one hears it, it didn't happen, right? Or he visits others and craps on their sheets. But wont wear a protective layer. In fact. I want to crap all over my unhelpful siblings houses too. Fun with feces.
(14)

I am a brat today. I unfriended my sister on FB. She was being an entitled brat. Me, Me, all the time. So bye bye.
(6)

Katie222, ah ha, so you're the one who turns the brochures upside down in the waiting room.... thank you.... no really, I am the one that straightens out those brochures as my OCD tends to kick in while I am waiting in a doctor's waiting room. I want to straighten up the magazines and make sure the pictures on the walls are hanging straight :P
(4)

Katie, Or put your own magazines in front of the display, or your husband's playboy mags after he's gone. Gotta recycle somehow-shame to waste that expensive paper.
(3)

After a divorce from a Napoleonic-type creep, I needed some therapy. The doctor's office had a door keyed alarm with buttons. The office was sort of out in a country town.
Curious, I must have pushed the wrong button, an alarm went off, the doc came down to turn it off. Or, was it the right button?
(3)

I used to search the house for all the hidden pooped in underwear......was like a sick and disgusting Easter egg hunt. What was I thinking????? Shoulda burned the suckers and let him go commando!
(5)

Yesterday I used a hair product that does not wash off, and got some in my eyes. It is still troubling this morning. So when I laugh at each of your posts, until tears run down my face, I just have to thank you all for helping with my eyesight!

Would it be too over the top bratiness if I hoped the dentist was still looking for Gershun, after 30 years?
(6)

I love my Mom and enjoy spending time with her watching tv , but she often falls asleep during the program and doesn't remember she saw it and when it comes on again she wants to watch it again! This is particularly true with Blue Bloods and Criminal Minds. I have seen the episode of Blue Bloods where Jaimie knocks over a biker to protect a baby during a protest and is charged with police brutality at least 4 times. So I have gone into the DVR and erase episodes that I have seen more than twice, Lol!
(10)

Not at all, CW. In fact, I'd call it humane. In the days before cordless phones, Peg Bracken related the solution found by a friend of hers - fitting an extra long lead to her phone so that when a particularly gabby pal rang and she could take no more, she could go to her front door, press the bell, say "oops! The doorbell! Gotta go!" and get off the phone that way.
(7)

My sis calls on the phone and will start a narrative about her day that can run from 30 minutes to an hour, I am only required to grunt occasionally, god forbid I should interrupt the flow with a real comment. Back when I was at mom's her main phone had a cord and it was torture!! I'm so grateful for my cordless speakerphone, last week I went to the bathroom and had a shower while she blathered on... is that bratty??
(11)

Gershun, Good idea...or put a different magazine in front of it...heeheehee....
(4)

Churchmouse, I don't have to adopt a new granny for Carol to watch I just have to adopt her. Carol is a granny (just not ours). She is 79 years young. She helps with my mother who is only five years older at 84 but you would think there was a 15 year age difference between them when you look at health, personality, activity level etc.
(5)

I have just discovered that Daughter 2, who was staying last week, has been round the living room drawing hearts and smiley faces in the dust on my sideboard and side tables. Oh very funny. And she's a fine one to criticise!
(6)

Another thing Hubs and I do when we are out shopping is if we see any magazine covers with a Kardashian on the cover we turn them around so the back is facing us. Tee hee...........
(7)

Hi Guys! This is funny and what a great stress reliever to sometimes just do something a bit bratty! Turn some of the brochures upside down in a waiting room if you are getting bad service somewhere. Unplug a harasser's Christmas lights,... the possibilities are endless!
(3)

Churchmouse I hope not for his sake. That was over 30 years ago. :)
(5)

Gershun that's not brattish - just a very sensible saving of everyone's time and blushes.

As long as he's not still looking for you.
(4)

Okay I have a brat story. Once I went on a job interview for a dental receptionist position. I had and have no dental experience apart from going to one as a patient. The interview was not going well at all, then suddenly an alarm went off. The man interviewing me went to check it out and while he was gone I snuck over to his side of the desk to see what he was writing about me. It wasn't good, so I just left. LOL
(6)

That's brat buddy, not bad buddy. Guess some of us might have to wait til the movie "Bad Moms" premiers to take lessons on how to be a bad brat.

When my son was about 4th grade, his math teacher called me in, shoved the last failed math test at me, and asked,"What would you do if you were handed a test paper that looked like this?" I answered by criticizing the tiny typed font he expected students to fill in, show their work, in such a tiny space, and said I would fix the test so the students could read it.. Uh oh, guess I was a bad Mom way back then. But my son's grades improved! Just a brat then too.
(5)

Wait up, Luckylu! Did hubby eat all the bread? Ok, it really really counts!

Overwhelm, It may take awhile for you, it's gonna take some work on your part. You can be a brat by association in the meanrime, so welcome here!

Gershun, U. R. a really bad brat! Lol.
(3)

Maybe think of it as confession being good for the soul? I have two. First - early on when I figured out my mom wasn't showering I bought her a lovely bottle of perfume- light, fresh, CLEAN scent and expensive. After many months I could tell she never even tried it. So I took it back - without telling her. She never mentioned it disappearing. No. 2 - mom is asleep most often when I go to visit. Occasionally I'll tippy-toe around her room for about ten minutes then say to myself "guess I'll go - she's not going to wake up". Then pray I can get out of the room before something does wake her up! Sooo bratty!!!
(10)

Oh yes Lucky, that definitely counts. You are a true brat! :)
(4)

Oh dear I would love to be a Brat but the guilt would consume me!
(4)

Iv'e served my husband moldy bread on purpose...Does this count?
(5)

Lol It suddenly struck me funny when Sendme said I want someone to be bad with that sounded a lot like those spam e-mails you get sometimes. You know the ones. "Hot girl needs a bad buddy" LOL, LOL, LOL."
(5)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter