Caregivers behaving badly.

Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing

Comments

Show:
3 4 5 6 7
That makes me think of how little ones will sometimes sort of hum when they chew (or suck if they're even tinier) - do you think it is something like that?
(2)

Viking's caregiver said she was making the same noise with her yesterday and she thought maybe she didn't like the food but that doesn't seem to be it so the mystery continues
(2)

I like candy cigarettes because they're kind of minty and they melt in your mouth,but the one's they make today aren't near as good as the one's we had growing up.

MsMadge....what if you make the same noises back to your Mom that she makes or start meowing or barking when she makes noises...sounds like the Viking is being a little Monster.
(2)

The Viking is developing a new habit -
with every bite of food I put in her mouth at breakfast this morning, she would make a noise - kinda a moan or a hum
she was awake, chewing and swallowing ok, but I couldn't tell what she was doing

finally, I said when you just make noises, I don't know what you want - she looked at me, and said, "that's too bad."
(9)

I have fond memories of riding my bike and holding my candy cig
(1)

Luckylu, yummm, I used to Love the taste of those candy cigarettes, and haven't seen them for sale in donkey's years! They are just pure sugar, and you used to be able blow out through them and create a puff of "smoke" from the powdered sugar coating inside the wrapper, and we thought we were so Cool, some of them even had "lipstick" imprint already on the mouth end, Lol! Still, I won't be rushing out to buy them for my Grandies though, their Mother would Kill Me!
(5)

Sure MsMadge.....Get her some candy cigarettes,why not~
I  don't know if you have a Big Lots where you are,but I saw them there for fifty cents a box here.

CrackerBarrel might have 'em too.

My Mother never let me have candy cigarettes,but every Summer,when I went to my Cousin's,my Uncle bought them for me.
I still like them,but right now,I'm hooked on Jelly Bellies.
(3)

You THINK she never smoked MsM - she might have had a wild youth you know nothing about.
Soon we in Canada will be able to buy wacky tabacky, maybe they'd like some of that at the NH🤪
(5)

The Viking never smoked but every once in a while she'll ask me for her cigarettes?

when I ask her why she wants them, she says they do something for her

should I get her some candy cigs ?
(4)

Mercy! All of these posts that say "We think Grandma's got dementia. Should we put her in a NH?" Um...I want to be that Mimi they can't find on the Gulf Coast with the backpack full of cash. At least I can have some fun before the kids find me lol! Have a great day everyone!
(6)

3 4 5 6 7
Related
Questions