Caregivers behaving badly.

Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing

Comments

Show:
1 2 3 4 5
Yes, they posted. I always check now.

However, I am giving the benefit of this doubt, this started way before the new website was launched. I don't want to be paranoid about an admin gremlin going behind me and deleting free speech. Wish if it is not agreeable, they would e-mail me with the rules meant just for me.....

However, the technology in my home must be at fault, as we are searching for a new ISP, with new equipment at a reasonable fee. I don't know how all this works, but blaming the technology feels better than being rejected.

I have been sad about this.
(3)

Hi Send
(1)

Are you sure they posted Send? Do you think your avatar was haunted? (I like the finger family better, they always make me smile)
(3)

Then there's john wall rhymes.....like "Here I sit all brokenhearted..."
(2)

Golden posted.
Then Sendhelp posted.
Now, Sendhelp posted again.

Hi Lizzy, we posted at the same time.
(0)

Golden,
So glad you cleared that Mares Eat Oats song up for me. I was remembering it the way CW had it written.

Another my Dad would sing might have been about fish? “They swam and they swam right over the dam”. That’s all I can remember...
(2)

Have commented on "Rock-a-bye Baby"
Then commented Happy Birthday to Ms.Madge's mother.

These posts were deleted, or failed to appear after seeing them posted.

This has been happening for quite some time now.
(1)

Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy. A kid will eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

My father always finished with the clear version.
(5)

And I thought

"Mairzy doats and dozy doats
and liddle lamzy divey.
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you"

was confusing 🤪
(5)

cwillie...your Nursery rhymes have brought old songs I'd forgotten to my mind today,but most aren't cruel,except one,starting with "Eenie meenie miinie moe...".A nice one I remember was one you clapped to and it went:
Flea
Flea,Fly,
Flea,Fly,Flo
Veesta!
Kumalata,kumalata,kumalata Veesta
O no,no,no,notta Veesta
Eenie meanie,decimeanie,oowalawala meanie
Beep,belly oh ten doo ten doo ten bebopdeodendoten~

But I don't know what it meant.
(3)

1 2 3 4 5
Related