Caregivers behaving badly.

Follow

Ever just want to tear your hair out, or someone else's? If you cannot restore a sense of balance, you will run away from home? Just want to say some things without the constraints of staying on topic? Well, this thread is for you! If you just need a short break to let it all hang out, be a brat, then come on, you can do it. No holding back! Go for it, you can do it.

Find Care & Housing

Comments

Show:
1 2 3 4 5
Eve and Me that is so sweet. :)
(3)

Thunder and Lightning very, very frightening............Galileo, Galileo, Magnificoo
ooooooooooooo, Oh, Mama Mia, Mama Mia................................etc. LOL

My Mom used to think a hymn they sang at Church was titled "Jesus
Loves Eve and Me" You see her younger sister was named Eve.

The song is really "Jesus Loves Even Me"

Cute!!!! :)
(6)

Pouring here, Send
thunder and lightening bolt
very very
frightening
(2)

Lol...😹😹😹😹😹⚡️⚡️⚡️Ms.Madge.
Did you get a little bit of rain (a spit really) and tiny thunder, then nothing?
That may be all SoCal gets ALL YEAR????

😹

🎃

Pfffft!
(3)

The Viking misspoke when saying prayers tonight and cracked herself up

our father
who fart 💨
in heaven
(8)

Ms Madge, You didn’t miss anything with Murphy Brown. It wasn’t very good. I watched 10 minutes and gave up.
(0)

Dang

I wanted to get home in time to watch the Murphy Brown reboot tonight

still at work
(1)

It's just a small chainsaw and I doubt I'll need it since I've moved to town, that's just as well because the older I get the more I fear disaster😨.
(as they say - with age comes wisdom)
(4)

CW,
Glad you got that misunderstanding cleared up!

Also, I read you use a chainsaw? You have all of my respect. I would not trust myself with a chainsaw on my best day.

CM,

Yes, grandboy thinks Nana rocks most of the time. It took me all of an hour to convince him we were not driving from Texas to Toronto to the ballgame.

There may have been some classmates that thought senile Nana was dressed in her Halloween Costume early.
(2)

An old friend's mother is apparently having knee surgery soon and I've heard through the grapevine that my name had been mentioned as a possible caregiver. Hm 🤔
I sent a message back through the grapevine that there are agencies that do that...🤣
(6)

1 2 3 4 5