Caregivers behaving badly.

Follow

Ever just want to tear your hair out, or someone else's? If you cannot restore a sense of balance, you will run away from home? Just want to say some things without the constraints of staying on topic? Well, this thread is for you! If you just need a short break to let it all hang out, be a brat, then come on, you can do it. No holding back! Go for it, you can do it.

Find Care & Housing

Comments

Show:
1 2 3 4 5
Being the only child at 46 and watching your mother go through dementia at 67 and as I drop her back home after she stays with me and our family for a few days. I cry as I watch her sit on the front porch with my father who is so mean to her and it bring backs memories of him beating her for over 15 years but she doesn't recall any of the beatings but I remember everyday of them as I see him. my father has nothing to do with me and it hurts me to leave her but after a week I need a break. I live three hours away and it breaks my heart but the courts decided to appoint a guardian and conservetor over her and they are about to do a home check. I hope they decide to let her live near me in a assisted living but they have been married 47 years. I hope someone has insight because I have read everything out there.
(0)

I used to turn up my nose at pickled beets but now I love them - yum! But the idea of ketchup on beets🤢
(0)

Pickled beets are yucky,but cooked beets with sugar and butter are really good,kind of like candied carrots.
I love 'em,but my dH won't touch them and even if he did,he'd probably smother them with ketchup.
(0)

My Mom used to get pickled beets all the time. Ugh!!

MsMadge, I'll share No. 1 Brat spot with Send!
(1)

You are #2 brat, Send, behind Gershun
(1)

Please put me on THE BRAT LIST.
(1)

Just got home from tucking in the Viking as caregiver texted that she was coughing quite a bit at dinner

she was wide awake at 11 pm so I gave her a juice box and said our prayers

I had the left the door open for a little light and another resident walked in and grabbed mom's comforter - good thing the Viking saw her as my head was turned and I didn't hear her - we practically had a tug of war in the hallway- no wonder mom's pillows and pillow cases keep disappearing
(7)

Hoca never has bacon or pancakes

the red might be watermelon as they serve bites of melon with breakfast
(2)

pureed pickles??? relish???? I am wondering what the red is too - bacon?
(3)

Yellow egg and white pancakes but you've got me wondering what the red part is MsM. The syrup sounds good though - mmmm, syrup 😋
(3)

1 2 3 4 5
Related
Questions