Follow

My mother passed Wednesday in the middle of the night. We thought she only had constipation, but it was a blockage of her bowel, and it turned into Sepsis (and because of her Alzheimer's, her brain couldn't fight the infection). For the past 2 years, I have b**ched and moaned, vented & gotten so much information and assistance on this site. And I want to thank each and every person who showed me kindness & understanding. I will stay on the site for a couple more weeks, but I don't know if I will go off permanently or just come back on occasion. And hug the person you've been caring for today -- even if they've been horrible to you today (and others) because sometimes they re gone in an instant.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
LE - I am so sorry about your mum. My condolences on your loss. It has happened so quickly. Please do stay if it works for you. You know that you did your best for your mum, as some cost to yourself. (((((((hugs))))))
(1)

LEP, I am so sorry. So much can go wrong as our bodies get older. You did the best you could for her. My thoughts are with you these next few days. I had a cousin who just lived through sepsis, so know a lot of what you've been going through. God bless you and your family. ((((Hugs))))
(1)

{{{{Hugs}}}} to you Lep627. I am so sorry for your loss...
(1)

My condolences Lep!
(0)

So sorry Lep hugs to you and your family....
(0)

Thank you for the sweet comments. I will definitely check in now and then (and right now, I'm bossing everyone on this site around because it is comforting to me. Poor people. Anyone who wants to contact me can do that by email
(1)

LEP, my heartfelt sympathy to you. Know that she is smiling down on you.
(0)

LEP, my prayers and condolences to you and your family. I hope you find peace in knowing that she will suffer no more and that you have been the best caretaker to your mom that you
could possibly be. Comfort and Blessings to you.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter