Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
4 5 6 7 8
Thank you ALL for the hugs, prayers and good energy.

It is all appreciated and cherished.

God Bless you all!
(7)

Sendings hugs and prayers to you and prayers to your mom. Peace & love to both of you !
(2)

Prayers!
(2)

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. My prayers are with you and your Mother
(4)

“Do not fear... When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior..." Isaiah 43:1-3

Praying for mercy for your Mom and peace in your hearts. xoxo
(7)

Psalm 57:

Be merciful to me, Oh God. Be merciful to me.
For my soul trust in you.
And in the shadow of your wings I will take my refuge
Until these calamities have passed by.

My prayers are with your mom and you!
(7)

Prayers for you and your mom.
(3)

I pray daily for “…all whom I love and all who suffer……”. I include your mom.
(2)

Prayers for you and your mom.
(2)

I'm so sorry for your loss ...I hope you found comfort in precious memories and good times spent together. I will pray for your mom - this is so hard both on you and her. Sending you mental strength vibes.
(3)

prayers for your mother and you!! very sorry to hear this. and my deepest condolences, regarding your friend. very difficult time, huggggg.
(3)

Im sorry about the passing of your friend. May God give you strength during this difficult time. May He lay His hands upon your mom and ease her pain.
(4)

Prayers for you and your dear mom. And RIP to your beloved older friend.
(5)

I will pray for comfort and peace for you and your mom.
(4)

I wouldn't call myself a person who prays but I am sending my best thoughts of kindness & support to you. I trust you will be met on this journey by people who can give the information you need & treatment that can help. 💙
(8)

Will pray.
(5)

You can count on me to pray for your Mother and I'll be praying for you as well.
I'm so sorry Isthisrealyreal....
(8)

I will, thank you Golden.
(3)

dear itrr - I am so sorry. Both for the loss of your friend and for your mother's painful and very serious condition. Of course you and she have my prayesr. May the God of all comfort wrap you both in His arms and ease your pain. I pray for a quick test results and prompt decisions by the doctors as to her treatment so that she is kept comfortable. Please keep us updated on your mum's condition. (((((((hugs)))))))
(9)

4 5 6 7 8
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter