Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Daughterof1930,
Great! I am going to pencil reindeer in on my menu and post that on the dinner thread, but will be waiting until after the holidays.

Daughter of 1930, are you on the Naughty list?
(1)

Send, I’ve eaten reindeer. The part that was on the pink side reminded me of Rudolph’s nose! Reindeer are farmed like cattle in some countries and taste pretty delicious. Sorry Santa!
(1)

I heard that Santa just pencils you in on the list. If that is true, you can be erased from the Naughty list.

My sister used to say to me: "I will pencil you in" when we were going to meet.
But that was when we were still speaking.
(2)

Well, the reindeer are real, so how do you know if Santa is not real?
Have you seen any reindeer?
(0)

Santa isn't real Send.

Oh my....did I just break your heart by telling you that?

Oh Send😟

Will you ever forgive me??

😀😁😂🤣
(1)

No worries Gershun, it is Santa that is keeping the list.
I really don't believe t h e l i s t exists, do you?
(1)

I'm on the naughty list cause I told an off color joke on the What's for Dinner thread tonight.

OOPS!
(1)

Ah, I am always on the 'naughty list'.

Funny story: My MIL gave DH an envelope one Christmas for me, since we don't speak. A few hours later, we were helping a neighbor do a job in his garage. The envelope slid out of DH's pocket. Young neighbor says "Hey, open it! I bet it's money!" DH said, "yeah, she just gave all the adults $100 bills". So I opened it and....out fluttered NOTHING. She stiffed me. DH and I were laughing so hard we could hardly talk. Young neighbor said "Wow, that's HARSH, why would she do something like that?"

Because I was, and am and always will be the 'naughty one'.
(11)

I’m on the stealth naughty list because I bought my mom a set of socks, ( this story on another thread but perfect for here ), thought the leaf pattern on ‘em looked familiar, and then when I gave them to her I realized they were marijuana leaves. No wonder these socks were plentiful in her difficult to find size. Socks fit so I said they were poinsettia leaves. Mom is now rocking weed socks in the MC.
(36)

I am perpetually on the naughty list over compression socks and diuretics. Hubby has CHF, and severe lymphedema in his legs, worse in the right leg. He should take them every day, but I'm lucky if I can get him to take them twice a week. And the damned compression socks! One day he will only wear the tan socks - 2 days later, he throws them all away and will only wear the black ones. Fortunately his caregiver will check the trash and retrieve the rejected socks before she dumps the trash.
(7)

I’m likely on my in-laws naughty list, not overtly but in some mannerly but with quiet seething way. And I’m fully at peace with that🤭🤗😜
(4)

I think today I was put on it for reminding my MIL to take her pills. I said, “You forgot to yesterday, so make sure you do today.” Well, didn’t I get an earful, with her insisting that she took them, and calling me crazy…. I can’t stand there and make her take them - she won’t listen to me, and I would just get my nose bitten off. My husband (who she listens to) works nights, and so has to leave usually before she takes them (she eats slower than molasses in January).

I got the death glare when I cheerfully reminded her again before I left the kitchen…

It’s “damned if you do and damned if you don’t” in this house…
(5)

I know I am! 🎄
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter