Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
1 2 3
Another one. 9 year old and friend fold origami hearts to deliver to hospitals.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/coronavirus/9-year-old-from-highlands-ranch-folds-delivers-2-000-thank-you-hearts-to-hospital-workers
(2)

Glad,

It makes me smile to read these accounts of truly sweet behavior. I suppose it is the silver lining to this dark cloud that is looming overhead.

These are the stories that lift my spirits. We all need that. Thanks for sharing these. It’s especially nice to read the accounts of these lovely children. Truly special.

You know, not a whole lot gets past kids. They are more astute than we give them credit for.
(1)

Shakespeare wrote King Lear while being quarantined with the plaque! Anyone else out there doing something special?! Happy Easter to all sitting at home. I certainly hope this Easter goes down as one in infamy and never repeats itself!
(2)

Amen, River!
(1)

The Easter story did not end with the morning discovery of the empty tomb.

The disciples were afraid Sunday night after hearing about the empty tomb that morning from the women Luke 24:1-12 and Peter's experience of the risen Christ on the road to Emmaus Luke 13-35..

And while they hid behind locked doors, the risen Jesus came into the room and relieved their fears John 19-20 and Luke 24:36-49.

In a sense, we are locked in our homes in fear of the virus and what impact this will have on our lives and our society.

Yet, our risen Lord and Savior comes to us to relieve our fears.

Fear not for the Lord is risen and because he lives all fears can be gone! May the peace and joy of Easter by the Holy Spirit be with us all!
(3)

1 2 3
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter