Follow

I want to say thank you all for the suggestion on how to get a deposit back. I have contacted Home Care Serv. Bureau, they suggest I call Adult Protection Serv. They just refer me back to Home care Serv. These Gov. agencies just points fingers at each other to do their Job. "7 on your side "is not taking calls at this time due to virus. Called ccld hot line They refer me to Home Care Serv. Bureau B/C they are suppose to handle Licensing, Complaints & Investigation Per their definition on internet. HAHAHA . Everyone pushes you to another agency, no one takes responsibility. Our Tax payers money at work. Yes I am upset. I apologize for repeating the Article but I felt it nec. to alert others so they do not get caught in a scam by this dishonest organization. If anyone needs a care giver CHECK them out carefully. Watch out for Bait & Switch tactics, Elder abuse when you are under stress, confused & needing help for a loved one. Again accept my apology. Just looking out for others.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I am so sorry for all of your struggles. I am not an expert on your situation so I am not qualified to speak. I sincerely hope that you are able to resolve your issues as soon as possible.

Stay safe, take care.
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter